quarta-feira, 6 de maio de 2009

Die Hannah! Die!


You don’t know how much I hate you right now, do you?
I hate because you were there, I hate because you saw, I hate because you said it, I hate you because you comforted me, I hate because you were by my side, I hate because you touched me, I hate you because you care, I hate you because you said I was special, I hate you because you saw me crying, and no one, no one, as ever saw me crying. For that I want to kill you, to see the life be extinguished through your eyes, to feel your blood rushing from your chest into my hands. But I won’t. I won’t kill you because you were there, I won’t kill you because you care, I won’t kill you because you’re special, I won’t kill you because… I love you. I can’t stand to love you, I hate feeling this now, because of what you said, of what you saw. But I do love you because you’re great, I love you because you were there, I love because you comforted me, I love you because you were by my side, I love you because you said I was special… I love you because you care… I love you… because…because you’re…
SO I HATE YOU…
I hate you…
because…
you’re…
my…
friend…




With love
H…

Nenhum comentário: